The first framework agreement with the Université Libre de Bruxelles (ULB) was signed in 1991. UNIL's collaborative relationships in research with ULB, which have always been intense, and the high level of student mobility between the two institutions naturally led to the signing of a privileged partnership agreement in 2016. Regular meetings are planned to identify and develop new areas for collaboration (funds for the promotion of research projects, doctoral study days, collaboration between departments, etc.).
Call for projects in 2022
For information please consult the full text of the call 2022 (in French).
Projects selected in 2017
Projects selected in 2018
Projects selected in 2020 (2019 call)
Projects selected in 2021
Projects selected in 2023 (call 2022)
- Engineering 3D vascularised osteogenic tissue for regenerative medicine applications
- La numérisation comme outil d’étude du culte des pierres dressées en milieu nabatéen (Pétra, Jordanie)
- Communicating in the digital space: The moderating role of political issue competition in elite communication on social media for affective polarization
- Performance of a new smartphone application for blood pressure measurement in volunteers: reliability of measurements over 1 month and across phone models
- Numérisations de la bande dessinée en Europe francophone : création, édition, patrimonialisation
- La gestion des conséquences de l’exposition au trauma dans les populations du SUD EST du Congo exposées chroniquement à la guerre